See the best android apps list:
Best file manager app for Android:
1. ES File Explorer:
Es file explorer is one of the top rated file management app.
- File Manager: Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress operations
- Built-in viewers and players for various file types: click to play music/videos, check image(s) and document(s)
- Built-in ZIP and RAR support: allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
2. Asus File Manager:
- Search, access, save, move, delete, or share files that are stored in your smart device's internal storage to or from a microSD card, LAN, or Cloud storage accounts and vice-versa.
- Manage files within your LAN (local area network) and SMB (Samba) network.
- Supports cloud storage accounts such as ASUS WebStorage, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
- Stream multimedia files such as music or videos or open documents, pictures, or photos stored in any of your Cloud storage accounts
- Compress files to save space of your storage and extract compressed files in Zip and RAR formats
- Browse files easily by category right from File Manager’s home screen: images, videos, music, applications, downloaded, and favorites.
Best browser for android:
1. Google chrome :
- Seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
- Reduce mobile data usage by up to 50% while browsing
- Choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
- Use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
- Easily read webpages in any language
- Open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them by swiping from side to side on the toolbar
- Use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history
2. UC browser:
- Fast and stable navigation
- Fast mode
- Facebook mode
- Smart Downloading
- Video for all tastes
- Control Videos with Gestures
Best music and video player for android:
1. Mx player:
- HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
- MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
- PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
- SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
2. Poweramp Music Player:
- Plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- Separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- Stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen